Friday 17 June 2011

Super-simple Curry

You'd better believe me when I say I invented/discovered the easiest dish in the world! I'll just get on with it then.


You'll need:
Frozen vegetables
Curry powder
Cream
Salt

Do I need to walk you through this? Just boil the vegetebles in a pot until they're aaalmost ready (I chose broccoli, cauliflower, baby carrots, green peas and spinach (you want to cut those to small pieces after they're boiled)), you drain them and toss them into a frypan to cook in olive oil covered, you add lots of curry, mix everything and 20 minutes before it's ready you add  cream! And that's that!
Oh, for a full meal boil some rice (brown short grain is super-good with that!).

And there you have it! Pretty straightforward for a tasty meal like this, huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment